Accepting Applications Until February 20, 2020
What is Leaders in Lowell?
• Leaders in Lowell is a nonprofit speaker series founded by Bridget Provost and Daniel
Russell when they were freshmen in high school in 2017. Bridget and Daniel are still the
only people who work with and run Leaders in Lowell. We are a speaker series that aims
to bring different speakers into the Lowell community in an effort to educate, inspire,
and connect the Lowell and greater Lowell community with information, ideas, and each
other. In the past we have held events with Ambassador Rufus Gifford, UMass President
Marty Meehan, Governor Jane Swift, Holocaust Survivor Rena Finder, and many more.
• We are partnered locally with The Greater Lowell Community Foundation and nationally
with America’s Promise Alliance.
Who are we looking for?
• We are looking for committed and driven high school students to help us with running
Leaders in Lowell. We need enthusiastic young students who are willing to help, and
who are very engaged in their communities. We need people who are willing to work
with us and who are willing to help us think of new event ideas, and get more young
What is this internship position?
• This internship position is a very flexible position. Tasks will include writing and sending
emails, research, making phone calls, data entry, taking part in strategy discussions,
grant writing, and attending meetings with us. We will be able to train you in every task
and help along the way. We need someone who will help us plan and execute our 2020
series of events. Right now, we are looking for interns from February 2020 to May 2020.
• This internship position will only take up a few hours a week. We are hoping to meet in
person once a week or once every two weeks, and work over Skype or Zoom the rest of the
• The only requirement is that you are a high school student. ANYONE is able to apply and
will be considered equally.
• Intern schedules will be very flexible and we can work around your availability.
• With ANY questions, email email@example.com.
• Please follow the link here: https://forms.gle/pD2LLxL9Y7hT4Z5b8 or visit
• Fill out the form and we will be in touch.
• DEADLINE TO APPLY: FEBRUARY 20, 2020